Who are we: We are a progressive software house, more like a community, without a corporate mess. We nurture processes that are helpful to build momentum of creating something together. Not because we must but because we want to!!
What our people say about us: Great team, Development, Transparency, Partnership, Autonomy, Great projects, Possibility to obtain help, Friends
This role: If you are passionate about creating great user experience and, want to grow in this area, work with other designers solving user’s problems, and make an impact in international projects - we are looking for You.
In this role, you are expected to:
- Conduct User Research (Desk Research, Interviews, Surveys, Workshops, etc).
- Work on projects end-to-end, applying User Centric Design best practices.
- Create and maintain consistent User Interface’s style guides.
- Have experience with using Design Systems.
- Have experience with Data Visualization and Dashboards.
- Communicate clearly your Design decisions to your team and to the client.
- Deliver well documented projects.
- Be open to give and receive feedback.
Growth - We offer English lessons and an account on Uxcel, where you can continuously evolve your skills.
Welcome kit - we will take care of you from the very beginning.
Cool company culture - we create a place where it’s nice to work
Hybrid Work - you can work 100% remotely, 100% in office or a little bit of both.
Work techniques from the IT world - we will show you various modern methods of running projects
Flexibility- you decide for yourself whether you want an employment contract, an assignment or B2B (24 days of paid time off ), flexible working time after the probation period
Transparent communication - support of a mentor, regular 360 feedback sessions
Integrations - board games evenings, shared lunches, regularly team-building activities
Equipment - MacBook, + external widescreen (34 inches, 16:9), standing desks in the office