Senior Ruby on Rails Developer
RemoteWarszawa, PolandTechnology & Product
Who are we: We are a progressive software house, more like a community, without a corporate mess. We nurture processes that are helpful to build momentum of creating something together. Not because we must but because we want to!!
- Contract Type: B2B
- Location: Warsaw or the possibility of Remote work
Your tasks and responsibilities:
Implementing new functionalities on our client’s platform
Solving complex programming challenges while improving your knowledge
Doing regular code reviews/PR reviews for your colleagues
Maintaining existing code and bug fixing
Writing unit, integration, and E2E tests
What we offer:
- Onboarding - we will take care of you from the very beginning
- Cool company culture - we create a place where we would like to work
- Work techniques from the IT world - we work with various modern methods of running projects
- Transparent communication - support of a mentor, regular 360 feedback sessions
- Integrations - board games evenings, shared lunches, regular team-building activities
- Equipment - MacBook, + external widescreen (34 inches, 16:9), standing desks in the office
We need you if you...
Are a back-end or full-stack developer with 4+ years of experience in Ruby on Rails
Are familiar with Active Record and Rspec
Worked on a production application in AWS or Heroku
Worked with RDBMS like PostgreSQL
Have experience with writing tests/TDD or a culture of testing your code
Have experience in building server-side apps, using the MVC pattern, or something similar
Have a solid understanding of how web applications work
Have an understanding of distributed systems and resilient applications
Have practical knowledge of how to communicate with REST API
Are familiar with agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
Please include the following GDPR clause in your CV:
I hereby consent to my personal data being processed by Łukasz Łażewski Informatics SKA for the purpose of considering my application for the role I have applied.
and the OPTIONAL one:
I hereby consent to my personal data being processed by Łukasz Łażewski Informatics SKA in order to consider my application in future recruitment processes.