Who are we: We are a progressive software house, more like a community, without a corporate mess. We nurture processes that are helpful to build momentum of creating something together. Not because we must but because we want to!!
What our people say about us: Great team, Development, Transparency, Partnership, Autonomy, Great projects, Possibility to obtain help, Friends.
Contract Type: B2B
Location: Warsaw or the possibility of Remote work
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Collaboration with internal and external stakeholders to gather and validate product requirements, create product vision and strategy, discover and understand user and customer needs and business circumstances and to create a product roadmap.
- Managing product roadmap and reporting product development progress to internal stakeholders.
- Analysis and prioritization of user and customer requirements in the context of product vision, priorities, established roadmap and Client’s business goals.
- Competition research and analysis.
- Close collaboration with engineering and design teams to transform customer and user requirements into development deliverables (preparing specs, mockups, and designs for the team).
- Managing GitHub and project pipeline for respective products or products.
- Facilitating workshops with internal and external stakeholders regarding product development.
- Onboarding - we will take care of you from the very beginning
- Cool company culture - we create a place where we would like to work
- Work techniques from the IT world - we work with various modern methods of running projects
- Transparent communication - support of a mentor, regular 360 feedback sessions
- Integrations - board games evenings, shared lunches, regularly team-building activities
- Equipment - MacBook, external widescreen (34 inches, 16:9) + standing desks in the office
- 3+ year experience in digital product management
- 1+ year experience in project management
- Excellent communication skills and fluent English
- Experience in working on external products and defining product-market fit
- Experience in stakeholder management
- Team leadership experience and team collaboration skills
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving approach
- Understanding and practical application of Agile methodologies (Scrum, kanban etc.)
Nice to have:
- Automotive industry experience
- Experience in DPP development
- Experience in developing solutions based on EU regulations
- Technical education - computer science, programming, databases, quality assurance, cyber security etc.
- Experience with tools like GitHub, Balsamiq, Miro, Figma, G-Suite, Slack etc.
Please include the following GDPR clause in your CV:
I hereby consent to my personal data being processed by Łukasz Łażewski Informatics SKA for the purpose of considering my application for the role I have applied.
and the OPTIONAL one:
I hereby consent to my personal data being processed by Łukasz Łażewski Informatics SKA in order to consider my application in future recruitment processes.