Who are we: We are a progressive software house, more like a community, without a corporate mess. We nurture processes that are helpful to build momentum of creating something together. Not because we must but because we want to!!
What our people say about us: Great team, Development, Transparency, Partnership, Autonomy, Great projects, Possibility to obtain help, Friends.
Contract Type: B2B, UoP
Location: Warsaw or the possibility of Remote work
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Creating and maintaining test scenarios and test cases
- Reporting bugs and helping developers
- Performing manual tests of the web application
- Performing regression tests
- Participating in meetings and daily calls providing feedback on inconsistencies and open issues.
- Support testing/development process based on Agile testing principles
- Maintain testing documents (test cases, checklists, test data).
- Report testing status to the team.
Onboarding - we will take care of you from the very beginning
Cool company culture - we create a place where we would like to work
Work techniques from the IT world - we work with various modern methods of running projects
Flexibility- you decide for yourself whether you want an employment contract, an assignment or B2B (24 days of paid time off ), flexible working time after the probation period
Transparent communication - support of a mentor, regular 360 feedback sessions
Integrations - board games evenings, shared lunches, regularly team-building activities
Equipment - MacBook, external widescreen (34 inches, 16:9) + standing desks in the office
- 3+ years of experience in testing web applications
- Experience in API testing
- Knowledge of AppSignal
- Analytical skills, accuracy
- Time management skills
- Sense of responsibility
Nice to have:
- Experience in automated tests development
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of GH actions