Fullstack Developer (Node & Angular)
RemoteWarsaw, PolandTechnology & Product
Who are we: We are a progressive software house, more like a community, without a corporate mess. We nurture processes that are helpful to build momentum of creating something together. Not because we must but because we want to!!
- Contract Type: B2B
- Location: Warsaw or the possibility of Remote work
Your tasks and responsibilities:
Implementing new functionalities on our client’s platform
Solving complex programming challenges while improving your knowledge
Doing regular code reviews/PR reviews for your colleagues
Maintaining existing code and bug-fixing
Writing unit, integration, and E2E tests
What we offer:
- Onboarding - we will take care of you from the very beginning
- Cool company culture - we create a place where we would like to work
- Work techniques from the IT world - we work with various modern methods of running projects
- Transparent communication - support of a mentor, regular 360 feedback sessions
- Integrations - board games evenings, shared lunches, regular team-building activities
- Equipment - MacBook, + external widescreen (34 inches, 16:9), standing desks in the office
- Are a full-stack developer with 4+ years of experience in Node.js, Angular, and related technologies.
- Are familiar with Nest.js and have experience building server-side applications using this framework.
- Have worked with MongoDB and have a strong grasp of database systems
- Are comfortable using Tailwind CSS
- Have experience with cloud services, particularly Microsoft Azure
- Are familiar with agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)