Automation Test Engineer
RemoteWarszawa, PolandTechnology & Product
Who are we: We are a progressive software house, more like a community, without a corporate mess. We nurture processes that are helpful to build momentum of creating something together. Not because we must but because we want to!!
What our people say about us: Great team, Development, Transparency, Partnership, Autonomy, Great projects, Possibility to obtain help, Friends.
Contract Type: B2B
Location: Warsaw or the possibility of Remote work
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Preparation, conduction, and automation of API tests
- Improve and maintain testing environments for automation.
- Create documentation and report bugs
- Communicate and cooperate with software engineers regarding design approaches and modifications
- Suggest and implement ideas to improve automation infrastructure;
- Sharing quality knowledge with other team members
- Onboarding - we will take care of you from the very beginning
- Cool company culture - we create a place where we would like to work
- Work techniques from the IT world - we work with various modern methods of running projects
- Transparent communication - support of a mentor, regular 360 feedback sessions
- Integrations - board games evenings, shared lunches, regularly team-building activities
- Equipment - MacBook, external widescreen (34 inches, 16:9), standing desks in the office
- 3+ years of experience in Software Testing
- Experience in API/Backend testing
- Experience in test automation
- Knowledge of Cypress or Selenium
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as functional and technical specifications in English
- English B2+
- Willingness and solid attitude to take initiative and responsibility
- Knowledge of relational databases (SQL)
- Practical Python skills allowing writing and maintaining test cases
- Knowledge of Robot Framework
Please include the following GDPR clause in your CV:
I hereby consent to my personal data being processed by Łukasz Łażewski Informatics SKA for the purpose of considering my application for the role I have applied.
and the OPTIONAL one:
I hereby consent to my personal data being processed by Łukasz Łażewski Informatics SKA in order to consider my application in future recruitment processes.